The PurgEye® Site, now with PurgeNet™
The PurgEye ® Site is our heavy-duty Weld Purge Monitor, ideal for site conditions.
The PurgEye ® Site main features include:
The PurgEye ® Site now comes complete with PurgeNet™, which controls all Automatic Welding Systems as well as Orbital Welders, causing them to switch on and off for example when oxygen level rises too high or falls to low.
For control of Automatic Welding Equipment by a Weld Purge Monitor®, the relevant cable accessory will be used. At that point, the Monitor will switch off your automatic welding system if by any chance the oxygen level should rise above your pre-set limit, to prevent the risk of weld oxidation. The Monitor will switch the welding system back on, once the excess oxygen has been purged away.
The IP66 Rated (Environmental Protected) PurgeAlarm™ displays a red indicator, only if the PurgEye® has warmed up, the alarm enabled and is reading a greater value than the alarm threshold set by the user.
An optional green indicator can be fitted above the standard red indicator and will illuminate only if the alarm is active and reading a value lower than the alarm threshold set but the user. A sounder is available as an option to provide an audible alarm instead of the red light.
PurgeNet™ also works with PurgeLog™ to easily transfer weld purge data for Quality Control purposes.
Large character OLED screen for easy reading
The large OLED screen allows the display to be easily read and is mainly symbol based, rather than text. The OLED display does not need a backlight and can be viewed from greater angles than LED screens.
Internal electro-mechanical pump with 15 l/m flow rate
The internal electro-mechanical sampling pump can be switched on and off as required. An alert icon flashes in the event of insufficient gas flow.
Other key features include:
- USB lead, including controlling PurgeLog™ software.
- IP68 rated with the lid closed.
- IP65 rated with the lid open.
- Long life, faster response sensor.
- Internal rechargeable battery or mains power operated.
- Battery life up to 10 hours, with a low battery icon allowing 20 minutes for re-charge.
- Warning alarm levels between 1 and 999 ppm.
- PPM / Percentage display at the touch of a button.
- Flow detection for accurate reading of gas samples.
- Blocked filter icon.
- Outstanding protection against HF interference.
- Power on / off with standby button for sensor warm up.
Weld Purge Monitor®, invented by HFT ® in 1975, who own all international intellectual property rights and registered trademarks.