Update to the PurgEye® 100 IP65 Weld Purge Monitor®
Most welders today have already switched to our PurgEye® 100 Weld Purge Monitor®.
PurgEye® 100 has become the standard instrument for industry today.
There are very few Argweld® Mark V Weld Purge Monitor®'s still in use because of the updated features on the PurgEye® 100. See the NEW characteristics of the updated model:
Argweld® PurgEye® 100 IP65:
• Low Cost
• IP65 Rated
• Push button 'Auto Calibration' feature
• Low Battery Indicator
• Low Sensor Indicator
• Large LCD Screen with Large Digits
• Increased Sensor Reading Range
• Wrist and Neck Carry Strap
• Tripod Mount (optional accessory)
• Protective Rubber Housing (optional accessory)
• Automatic Sleep Mode when not in use
• Leak-Tight Stainless Steel Probe and Gas Hose Assembly
• Quick connect/disconnect Fittings for gas purge tubing
This very affordable hand held instrument is a must for every construction site and pipework fabrication facility around the World.
Huntingdon Fusion Techniques HFT® was the first company to have invented and developed a Weld Purge Monitor® in the 1970’s establishing a trademark that has become synonymous with weld purging of pipes, tanks, vessels and more. Registered Trademarks in USA and Europe.
All Weld Purge Monitor® manufactured by Huntingdon Fusion Techniques HFT® are internationally recognised as premier day to day Weld Purge Monitor® and have become standard oxygen measuring instruments in the industry.
The Company has continued to innovate year by year bringing to the market place a complete family of weld purge monitoring instruments for other materials including duplex, nickel and cobalt steels, titanium and other reactive alloys.
All models in the Family Range of Argweld® PurgEye® Weld Purge Monitor® are available for immediate delivery.