Versatile Stoppers for Multiple Applications
With only 5 stoppers to seal pipes from 2” to 12” (50 mm- 300 mm), the Inflatable Rubber PetroChem Chemical Resistant Stoppers are most commonly used for:
- Construction site drain testing operations.
- Debris stopping during machining operations.
- Leak testing of pipework systems in commercial, domestic and industrial applications.
- Low pressure hydrostatic tests.
- On-site thermoforming of bends in ducting and conduit materials.
- Fibre-optic construction projects.
- Debris and animal barriers for overnight protection of pipelines.
- Plumbing operations.
- Reduction of weld purging volume when welding headers onto stainless steel tanks.