TEG-1000 Providing Stable Arc Performance
Key features of the Techweld® Multi-Strike® Tungsten Electrode Grinder model TEG-1000 include:
- British manufacture.
- Long life Diamond Wheel.
- Quiet in operation.
- Totally enclosed Motor.
- Individual on/off switches.
- Accessible for safety.
- CE Mark.
- 110 Volt and 220 Volt versions 50/60 Hz.
- Easy wheel replacement.
- Can be retro-fitted to an extraction system.
- Bench mounted.
- Easy to use collet and angle guide system.
- Integral handle making unit portable and easy to move about in the workshop.
- A published technical paper is available about tungsten electrode grinding, a copy of which is available on request.
Long Life Diamond Grinding Wheels
Tungsten Electrode Grinders 'Long Life' Diamond Grinding Wheels for our 'unique' models TEG-2 and TEG-3 continue to be available as replacements.
The wheel on the 'New' TEG-1000 updated model is the same.
HFT® Grinding Wheels were specifically developed by HFT® to produce long lasting and long life results. We continue to have availability of Replacement 'Long Life' Diamond Grinding Wheels.
Huntingdon Fusion Techniques HFT® pioneered the use of Tungsten Electrode Grinding machines in the 1970's because of our knowledge behind the science of the welding arc and the need for a consistently and correctly ground tungsten electrode.